Don’t let your littles miss a beat!
Tuneful Tots at the Conservatory is offered for children age 0-4 years old. This class uses Suzuki Early Childhood Education curricula, in which the caregiver plays a central role in all activities. Caregiver attendance is required (one caregiver for each student participating). This class provides a pressure-free environment for children to learn music utilizing the “native-tongue” approach. This class uses repetition of fun rhymes and songs to lay the foundation for speaking and reading, along with interactive games that are sure to put a smile on the faces of parents and children alike. Tuneful Tots is the perfect class to develop your budding musician’s skills early!
- Fridays from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (age 0-4, one caregiver per student must attend)
- Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (age 0-4, one caregiver per student must attend)
- Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (age 0-4, one caregiver per student must attend)
Cost: $180 per 8-week session
- There is a $25 per family materials cost for first-time participants.
- There is no registration fee for this class.
Date: 8-week sessions starting Oct 2 – May 21, 2022
- Saturdays beginning Oct 2
- Fridays beginning Oct 8
Looking for a summer opportunity for your 0-4-year-old? Check out our Tuneful Tots summer session during Suzuki Institute!