Suzuki group repertoire classes reinforce concepts and repertoire students learn in their individual lessons.
These group classes also develop tone and ear training through fun games and activities. Students listen to their friends while playing in unison in a supportive, fun environment. Non-Omaha Conservatory students welcomed, if studying Suzuki repertoire with their non-Omaha Conservatory teacher. One consistent caregiver is required to attend with the student. Ideally this would be the same guardian who is the home teacher for the student’s individual lessons.
Prerequisite: Students must be studying Suzuki repertoire in their individual lessons, whether here at the Conservatory or with another instructor.
- Starts on September 13, 28 weeks annually
- Violin Pre-Twinkle: 4:45p.m. – 5:30p.m.
- Viola: 5:30p.m. – 6:15p.m.
- Starts on September 15, 28 weeks annually
- Violin Bk 2-3: 5:00p.m – 5:45p.m.
- Violin Bk1A/1B: 5:45p.m. – 6:30p.m.
- Cello Bk 2/3/4: 5:00p.m – 5:45p.m.
- Cello Bk 1A/1B: 5:45p.m. – 6:30p.m.
Cost: $300 per year and includes all materials
Instrument provided? No – Student must provide instrument.
PLEASE NOTE: This group requires a placement video. When you enroll, we will contact you about submitting a video.
We reserve the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment requirement, in which case tuition and fees will be refunded. Details about our refund and other policies are located HERE.