Suzuki group repertoire/technique classes reinforce concepts and repertoire students learn in their individual lessons. These group classes also develop tone and ear training through fun games and activities. Students listen to their friends while playing in unison in a supportive, fun environment. Non-Omaha Conservatory students welcomed, if studying Suzuki repertoire with their non-Omaha Conservatory teacher. One consistent caregiver is required to attend with the student. Ideally this would be the same guardian who is the home teacher for the student’s individual lessons.
In this class the caregiver is expected to:
- Attend and take notes on concepts covered to assist with home practice
- To practice with the child material and ideas worked on in class
- Arrive in plenty of time for class
- Support your student by refraining from distracting gestures, comments or critical looks and provide positive feedback for the student outside of class.
Prerequisite: Students must be studying Suzuki repertoire in their individual lessons, whether here at the Conservatory or with another instructor.
Dates/Times: 1/11/24 – 5/2/24
- Vln/Vla (PreTwink): 5:00 – 5:40 PM
- Vln (Bk 1): 5:45 – 6:25 PM
- Vln (Bk 2/3): 5:45 – 6:25 PM
- Cello (Bk 1): 5:45 – 6:25 PM
- Cello (Bk 2-4): 5:45 – 6:25 PM
- Viola (Bk 1-4): 6:30 – 7:15 PM
Cost: $165 per semester
- Receive a discount of $25 for each additional class taken at the same time (excludes Explorers & Sprouts classes). Other exclusions may apply
Instrument provided? No – Student must provide instrument.
PLEASE NOTE: This group requires a placement video. When you enroll, we will contact you about submitting a video.
We reserve the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment requirement, in which case tuition and fees will be refunded. Details about our refund and other policies are located HERE.