Student Re-enrollment for Fall 2022
Conservatory students – it’s time to re-enroll for next academic year!
How to re-enroll:
- Open the 2022-2023 Re-Enrollment Registration link in the Priority Re-Enrollment email you received from OCoM.
- If you already have an account, click “Sign In.” (If you haven’t created an account, you can do so at check out.)
- Enter the number of students you wish to re-enroll and click the “Enroll” button. (Please note there is a $25 re-enrollment fee per student.)
- Complete the Priority Re-Enrollment Registration Form by entering all requested information.
- After completing the packet, click “Add to Cart.”
- On the check out page, ensure “eTicket” is selected and enter the requested information.
- If you had not previously created an account, now is the time! Simply select “Register for site” and create a password.
- This will save your information and make your next re-enrollment easier!
- Complete re-enrollment by clicking “Check Out” and paying the re-enrollment fee(s) with either card or digital wallet.
For more detailed instructions, please refer to our re-enrollment step by step tutorial.
You can also watch our step-by-step re-enrollment video!
View all of our offerings for next academic year by clicking here!