April 23rd, 2021 • OCoM News, Student News
It’s re-enrollment time!
Re-enrollment is open to returning Omaha Conservatory students from April 24-July 31.
Omaha Conservatory students, re-enrollment is now open for next academic year. Re-enrollment is open to returning Omaha Conservatory students from April 24-July 31. Make sure to re-enroll by May 16, 2021 to get the discounted enrollment fee. If you re-enroll after May 16, 2021 – the enrollment fee goes up to $45. To re-enroll please review the steps below and then log into your FACTS Family Portal account. Open enrollment for new students begins May 17!
How to register for re-enrollment:
- Log in to your Family Portal account via omahacm.org by clicking the “Family Portal Login” button on the top right corner of the screen or by clicking here.
- Enter the District Code, username and password. The district code will always be OCM-NE.
- Click “Apply/Enroll” heading on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click “Enrollment/Reenrollment,” then “Click here to open Enrollment.”
- Click “Start Enrollment Packet.”
- Read through the Instructions tab and complete the Reenrollment Packet. The demographic information we have on file will populate automatically. If you need to make any changes, please do so! The Reenrollment Packet saves automatically in case you are interrupted.
- Pay the non-refundable re-enrollment fee, which is $30 until May 16, 2021 and $45 starting May 17, 2021. Any re-enrollment packets submitted on or after August 1, 2021 will incur an additional $20 late fee.
- Click “Submit.”
For more detailed instructions, please refer to our re-enrollment step by step tutorial. You can also watch our step-by-step re-enrollment video!
Want to see all of our awesome offerings for next academic year all in one place? Check out our full re-enrollment guide below!