This premier cello ensemble is composed of intermediate and advanced cellists who play at a Suzuki Book 4 level or higher.
This ensemble will be featured in concert performances playing various fun repertoire throughout the year. There may be opportunities for select members of Cello Choir to combine with Frontier Strings and perform in the community during the academic year. (Students do not need to be studying privately at the Conservatory to participate in this group.)
- Playing at a Suzuki Book 4 level or higher (or equivalent)
- Read fluently in bass clef
- Preferred: students reading well in tenor and treble clefs and playing advanced repertoire!
Times: Fridays, 5:40-6:40p.m.
- Starts on September 15, 2023 – runs 28 weeks annually
Cost: $325 a year
- Receive a discount of $25 for each additional class taken at the same time (excludes Explorers & Sprouts classes). Other exclusions may apply.
Instrument provided? No – Student must provide instrument.
Audition information: This is an auditioned ensemble that requires a placement video. When you apply, we will contact you about submitting a placement video. Record a video of yourself playing your most polished piece. Upload it as an unlisted YouTube video or Google Drive file, so you can share the link to your video in the Audition form. If you need help with this step email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This group requires an audition video.
We reserve the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum enrollment requirement, in which case tuition and fees will be refunded. Details about our refund and other policies are located HERE.