As part of enrollment at Omaha Conservatory of Music, parents are automatically signed up for our Parent Class! Attendance is completely optional and free of charge.
We highly encourage parent attendance, as it provides valuable insights into home practice, how to support your student, and opportunities to engage with the school community.
Parent Class Information:
- Class Dates: August 23, & 30, September 6, 2023
- Class Day/Time: Wednesdays, 6:30-7:30pm
- Parent Class is for all Caregivers, new and returning – Suzuki, Sprouts and traditional! Even if you have attended in previous years you will take away something new from every class.
- Designed to set families up for success! Parents will learn strategies and approaches to help maximize students’ success on their musical journey in a supportive environment with other parents of budding musicians. A few of the discussion topics include practice routines, tools, & overcoming challenges and student motivation.
- Location: In-Person at the Conservatory, The Gig Coffee Shop
- This 3-week Parent Class is FREE for all participants. Parents get to keep any materials.
- Cookies and beverages will be provided.