Sprouts in the Park
May 22, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:15 pm CDT
String Sprouts Levels 2, 3, and 4
Bring your instruments and join us as we play through some of everyone’s favorite pieces in this capstone concert for the String Sprouts program at Turner Park! Featuring performances by String Sprouts teachers and Frontier Strings, this concert is sure to be fun for everyone!
- Families should arrive between 9:45 and 10:15 am.
- Find a great spot on the green, and unpack your instrument.
- Sprouts staff will be on the green to assist with instrument tuning.
- Sprouts will play their instruments from their family’s spot on the green.
- Families are welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy after the concert!
- Midtown Crossing does not have public bathroom facilities. There will be Porta-Johns available for use.
- Turner Park welcomes leashed animals, but we are asking our families to please refrain from bringing family pets to this event. Not all of our Sprouts are comfortable with animals, and we want everyone to have a stress-free time at the park.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will let families know via email and the Caregiver Facebook page if we need to cancel the concert.